Magnolia Home, Joanna Gaines’s line of home furniture, décor and accessories, was designed to reflect her love of country design with a modern spin. Today we’re going to explore six different ways you can incorporate some of this beautiful new furniture into your own home. Let’s get started!
1) Light Wood and Whites
One of the most popular looks from Joanna Gaines is a light and airy space with white walls and wood furniture. To get this look, start with a blank canvas and add in some simple white furniture. Then, add in some wood pieces to warm up the space. You can also add in some greenery to give the space a fresh feel. Finally, don’t forget the details!
2) Grays and Greens
One of the most popular color schemes that Joanna Gaines uses is a mix of grays and greens. This can be achieved by painting your walls a light gray and adding in green accents through your furniture and decor. To get this look, start with a neutral base and then add in pops of color. Start with a white rug and place a pink ottoman on top of it for example. Add in other pieces such as lamps, decorative pillows, and throws until you have an inviting space perfect for lounging around or reading a book!
3) Natural Elements
The first step to nailing the Joanna Gaines look is to incorporate natural elements into your space. This can be done in a number of ways, such as adding live plants, using natural materials like wood and stone, or even incorporating earth tones into your color palette. If you’re looking for some inspiration, take a peek at this incredible home that Joanna decorated for her son Emmie. Every piece of furniture has been carefully selected with the intention of creating an elegant living environment that feels truly welcoming.
4) Graphic Patterned Pillows
A great way to get the Joanna Gaines look is by adding some graphic patterned pillows to your decor. Pillows are an easy way to change up the look of a room, and they can add a pop of color or pattern. The Magnolia Home collection includes pillows in different patterns, colors, and sizes to fit any space. Some of my favorites are Lace Pillow: $14; Large Striped Shams: $30; Mint Green Sham: $18; Flocked Coverlet with Chocolate Border: $200; Red Plaid Quilt with White Dot Border: $260.
5) Low Vases
A vase is a classic piece of home decor, and Magnolia Home offers a variety of beautiful options. Low vases are perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any room, and they come in a variety of colors and styles. Here are our top 7 picks:
The Ginger Vase: This vibrant vase is perfect for adding a pop of color to any room. It features a beautiful floral design and would look great on a mantle or shelf.
6) Minimalist Rugs
- If you’re looking for a way to add a touch of Joanna Gaines’s style to your home, try starting with a minimalist rug.
- These rugs are perfect for any room in your house, from the living room to the bedroom.
- They come in a variety of colors and patterns, so you can find one that fits your personal style.
- Plus, they’re easy to care for and will last for years to come.
- Stand-out Storage: Another great way to get the Joanna Gaines look is by adding storage to your space.
- The Magnolia Home collection includes furniture pieces like sideboards, dressers, cabinets, and more that all have a rustic feel without being too overbearing.
- Choose wood pieces in either white or gray for an understated look that matches most decor styles.
- One of our favorite new pieces is the bed frame, which comes in three different sizes so you can find the right fit for your needs.
- A mix of simplicity and warmth are found throughout this line of furniture–giving it versatility that can fit into almost any type of space.
- Be sure to check out these new pieces from Magnolia Home before your next shopping trip!